Thank you for contacting the Immigrant Rights Project.
IRP Intake Instructions
- Please provide all the requested information in the form linked below. We know it's a lot. We must have this information in order to properly evaluate your client's situation. Trust us, it's worth it.
- If you do not understand certain words or questions, contact IRP attorneys J.J. Rollin and Erin McKee at 503-944-2270.
- If there is not enough space for you to answer a question completely, email any additional information and documents to email@example.com and include your ticket number in the subject line.
- If there are more than two prior convictions, email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional Conviction Information Sheets.
- All the information that you provide to the IRP is confidential and will not be released without signed authorization.
For EACH pending criminal case, please email copies of the following documents, if available:
- Charging document
- Police report
- State and FBI rap sheet
For EACH prior conviction, please send copies of the three documents listed above PLUS the following, if available:
- Judgment and Sentence/Final Disposition
If the client has any proof of current or former lawful immigration status/presence, e.g. green card, visa, or work permit, please email a front and back copy.
By making a request for a consultation with the Oregon Justice Resource Center Immigrant Rights Project (“IRP”), the requesting criminal defense attorney (“CDA”) acknowledges that the consultation does not create any obligations by the IRP to the client of the CDA. The IRP will not contact CDA’s clients directly, and the consultation with IRP is not meant in any way to create a direct attorney-client relationship with clients of CDA. The IRP agrees to maintain the confidentiality of all information provided by the CDA, and the IRP will not engage in representation adverse to the CDA’s client. The CDA must provide the IRP with the names of their clients in order to allow the IRP to check for possible conflicts. The IRP takes the position that consultations with the IRP are implicitly authorized, as the consultation allows CDA to fulfill their ethical duties to their clients.
For all correspondence regarding your client, please reference the ticket number you received from the IRP via email.