Oregon's criminal justice system needs reform and your neighbors need access to vital legal services. You can make that happen.
Through your gift today to Oregon Justice Resource Center, you are:
- Helping to prove the innocence of the wrongfully convicted
- Providing legal services to incarcerated and recently released clients
- Working to end the death penalty in our state
- Training the public interest lawyers of the future
- Educating lawmakers and the public on important criminal justice issues.
You can donate online to Oregon Justice Resource Center as a whole or to a particular project of ours. You can choose to restrict your gift to Oregon Innocence Project, the Reentry Law Project or the Women in Prison Project.
Oregon Justice Resource Center
PO Box 5248
Portland, OR 97208
Oregon Justice Resource Center is a 501(c)(3) organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible.
We respect our donors' privacy. We never sell, trade, or share any donor information.
If you need assistance with your donation or have further questions, please contact our Associate Director, Amie Wexler.