We are actively inviting distinguished individuals to join our Advisory Committee
- J. Ashlee Albies, Creighton & Rose, PC
- Alex Bassos, Training Director, Metropolitan Public Defender
- Lane Borg, Executive Director, Metropolitan Public Defender
- Pete Castleberry, Castleberry & Elison, P.C.
- Shauna Curphey, Associate, Curphey & Badger
- Emily Elison, Castleberry & Elison, P.C.
- Jeffrey Ellis, Director, Oregon Capital Resource Center
- Steve Kanter, Professor and former Dean, Lewis & Clark Law School
- Mark Kramer, Attorney, Kramer & Associates
- Stephen Manning, Partner, Immigrant Law Group PC
- David Menschel, Director, Vital Projects Fund
- John Parry, Professor, Lewis & Clark Law School
- Raahi Reddy, Organizing Director, Basic Rights Oregon
- Michael Rose, Partner, Creighton & Rose, PC
- Erin Snyder, Associate Director of Career & Professional Development Center, Lewis & Clark Law School
- Juliet Stumpf, Professor, Lewis & Clark Law School
- David Susens, Attorney, Morris, Smith, Starns, Raschio, & Sullivan
- Caroline van der Harten, Program Manager/Supervising Attorney, Sponsors Organized to Assist Refugees Immigration Legal Services (SOAR Legal)
- Sara Werboff, Janet Hoffman & Associates LLC
*Affiliations provided for identification purposes only.
- American Civil Liberties Union of Oregon
- Metropolitan Public Defender
- Oregon Capital Resource Center
- Oregonians for Alternatives to the Death Penalty
- Phillip Novak, Strange Colour
Thank you to all of you who have supported and continue to support the OJRC. If your organization would like to be listed as a supporter please contact us at email@example.com.